Five universities in Hong Kong were ranked within the top 100 in the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings 2021.
Achievements like these stem not only from the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government's ongoing policy of attaching great importance to education, but also its diverse culture and the presence of many top educational institutions. There are plenty of learning opportunities in Hong Kong and the equal standing of Chinese and English language education is beneficial to students for their future careers. There are different types of schools, including international schools which offer non-local curricula to students of different nationalities to meet the demand from non-local families living in Hong Kong and families coming to Hong Kong for work or investment. Hong Kong has a highly international higher education sector, with curriculum design and quality assurance meeting international standards and qualifications awarded being recognised across the globe. They are among the best in the world and hold leading positions in various international rankings. The Government is currently implementing a series of measures to further promote education development.
- Education and Training in Hong Kong
- Entry Arrangement for Study in Hong Kong
- Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (IANG)
- Useful School Lists
- School Information
- Education Services for Non-Chinese Speaking Students
- Education and Support Services for Newly-arrived Children
- Study in Hong Kong - Hong Kong Higher Education
- Financial Assistance and Scholarships
- Examinations and Assessments