Hong Kong has a variety of degree-awarding higher education institutions, including five universities ranked the World Top 100 (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings 2024) and three universities ranked Top 15 in Asia (QS World University Rankings: Asia 2024).
There are more than 50 international schools operating in the city, which offer non-local curricula to meet the needs and aspirations of students from around the world. With strong government support for the education sector and a multi-cultural environment, there are plenty of learning opportunities for students of all ages, abilities and backgrounds. Hong Kong has a globally minded higher education sector, with curriculum design, standards and qualifications that are recognised worldwide.
- Education and Training in Hong Kong
- Entry Arrangement for Study in Hong Kong
- Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (IANG)
- Useful School Lists
- School Information
- Education Services for Non-Chinese Speaking Students
- Education and Support Services for Newly-arrived Children
- Study in Hong Kong - Hong Kong Higher Education
- Financial Assistance and Scholarships
- Examinations and Assessments